1. Payment of all rental monies owing must be made to our office in full before any keys are given out.
2. We do not have EFTPOS facilities. Payment MUST BE by credit card, cash, cheque, direct deposit (prior to arrival) or money order.
3. Our office hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday throught to Friday, Saturday hours are 9.00am to 4.00pm and Sunday hours are 10.00am to 4.00pm. PLEASE NOTE: Keys will not be handed out to tenants before 2.00pm unless prior arrangements have been made.If arriving after business hours, please contact our office to make alternative arrangements.
4. Pets are not allowed to be kept at any of the holiday rental properties unless prior permission has been given.
5. Guests are required to supply all the necessary linen for the duration of their tenancy. This includes your own sheets, doona covers, pillow cases, towels, bath mat, hand towels, face washers and tea towels. Alternatively you may wish to hire all linen (except doona covers) from Cool Waters Linen Hire through our office. Tenants are also required to bring their own toilet roll, soap, detergents etc.
6. Only the number of people the property can accommodate will be allowed.
7. Rowdy behaviour or ill treatment of premises will not be tolerated. Guests agree that they will not create a nuisance nor carry out any act which shall be an annoyance to the owner or the occupier of any adjoining premises.
8. Bookings are taken in good faith on behalf of the property owner. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for cancellations or changes made by the owner. In this event, we would always endeavour to relocate your booking to alternative accommodation or refund your payment in full.
9. The description of the the premises by the agent is made in good faith and no responsibility for misrepresentation can be accepted. All properties are available to view on our website and specific appointments can be made to personally inspect properties.
10. Any complaints are to be in writing - we do appreciate you drawing these matters to our attention and will do everything possible to rectify any problems.
11. Breakages, damages and lost keys are to be reported to the agent and paid for or replaced by the tenant if applicable.
12. Our holiday properties stipulate 'no smoking indoors' and we request that this stipulation be adhered to. If you wish to smoke you may do so around the outside of the home. Please dispose of cigarette butts responsibly.
13. No responsibility is taken for tenants personal property being left on the premises on departure or lost/stolen during your stay.
14. In the event of keys being lost or the tenant being locked out and an after hours call-out is required, a fee of $55 will be payable on delivery of keys.
15. Arrival time is strictly from 2.00pm with the departure time being 10.00am. When vacating, all keys are to be returned to our office unless instructed otherwise. If departing before our office is open, please deposit keys through mail slot in bottom of main door at the office. If the departure time is not adhered to, you risk jeopardising any future holiday booking through our office and a late departure fee may apply.
16. Please leave the property in the condition you found it on your arrival. A standard clean will be provided but anything outside a standard clean will be charged to the tenant.
17. If you decide to go home before your departure date, no refund will be given.
18. Our office cannot be held responsible for bad weather during your stay. If due to bad weather you decide to go home before your departure date, no refund will be given.
19. Our holiday homes do not have connected telephones available. Pay phones are located around the main streets of each town.
20. Tenants are required to place rubbish bins out for collection on Sunday evenings ready for collection by the Council on Monday morning. Failure to discard of your own personal rubbish may result in fees being incurred.
In the event that any of the above conditions are not met, direction will be given for immediate vacation of the premises and no refund will apply.
In the event of a cancellation, no refund will be given under any circumstances.